4 days ago
Brewer Morris has partnered with the Group function of a global financial services firm.
The firm combines market-leading brokerage services and business-critical intelligence analysis for their clients, operating in Financial, Commodity, and Energies markets.
Within the Group function you will contribute to the development and administration of Treasury policy and operations for the global group by providing analysis to inform the decision-making of senior management.
Your Key Responsibilities will include:
- Cash Management - Cash Reporting; Monitoring cash balances to Regulatory and Liquidity Thresholds.
- Liquidity Risk Management - Developing and producing Liquidity Risk metrics and investigating the impact of Liquidity Event Risk.
- Financial Risk Management - Assisting the execution of FX, Cash and other transactions. Monitoring Interest and Credit risk exposures and understanding the impact on balance sheet and capital adequacy.
- Risk Management - Supporting implementation and monitoring of Risk Controls and tracking Risk Events.
Key Skills and Professional Development:
- A strong quantitative degree e.g. Maths, Economics, Science, Finance, Engineering, Statistics.
- 1+ years experience within a Financial services treasury function.
- Knowledge of key regulatory guidelines and processes within financial services.
- Knowledge of data analytical tools/visualisation software - PowerBI or other) preferred but not essential
- Ideally working towards a professional qualification either in accountancy or the ACT.
- In return you will receive professional development and study support to acheive relevant qualifications e.g. ACT certification.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.