£40000 - £65000 per annum
8 months ago
Brewer Morris are working with an exciting FinTech who are in a rapid growth phase. Their unique product offering allows them to offer a whole new view in terms of financial products, having built their own from the ground up.
They are now looking to bring in a Fund Operation Analyst to join them on their growth journey. This role offers the opportunity to work with a close knit team and drive success in a business you would truly be a part of, with an equity stake being offered at this level.
In the role you would be looking at areas such as:
- Assisting with all aspects of fund issuance
- Monitoring transactions and trades to ensure compliance to key regulatory procedures.
- Design and refinement of processes as the business looks to expand its product offering and bring on more counterparties.
- Build key MI documents providing the business with vital strategic information.
The right candidate:
-Must have 4+ years' experience within financial services, treasury experience is desirable
- Knowledge of key accounting standards and reporting processes. Being either ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified is desirable
- Understanding of a fund operations lifecycle
- A desire to work within a start-up business with an entrepreneurial mindset.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.