£40000 - £43000 per annum + Bonus
17 days ago
Brewer Morris has partnered exclusively with a leading European specialist consumer goods company, looking for a Treasury Operations Analyst to join their Group Treasury function.
Joining a team of five, this role has a particular focus on cash and liquidity management and FX. This role will be required to assist in driving improvements into the area of cash planning with a focus on automation, streamlining, forecasting and investments.
- Daily liquidity management, checking bank balances and ensuring companies and Group have appropriate levels of funding.
- Liaising with business units to prepare and consolidate the weekly 13 week cash flow forecast.
- Supporting the Front office in preparing the monthly FX forecast.
- Assisting with month end.
- Administering settlement of FX and liquidity management trades.
- Assisting with preparation of Group FX rates, interest accruals, intercompany loans.
- Assisting with managing Group Banking structure.
- Involvement in Treasury projects including SAP TMS implementation.
Successful candidates will be:
- Studying for AMCT or accounting qualification.
- Good systems aptitude.
- Team focused.
- (Desirable) Experience with a Treasury Management system/corporate banking platforms.
Find out more and apply:
If this role is of interest please click the link to apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.