£35000 - £40000 per annum
about 1 month ago
My client is leading an exciting engineering project to improve infrastructure and they are looking for a Treasury Analyst to join their team in central London.
Working with a close knit team, this a fantastic chance for an Analyst with some Treasury experience to grow their skillset.
- Monitor and manage the day-to-day liquidity requirements of the business.
- Act as the primary dealer for the cash investments portfolio, executing high value money market transactions.
- Be responsible for processing AP and Treasury payments.
- Own the short-and medium-term cash flow forecasting process.
- Prepare reporting on liquidity and cash positions.
- Responsible for administration of the disbursements between Finance/Treasury/Banks.
- Monitor and report on cash investments in line with Treasury policies and procedures.
- Assist with the maintenance of the company's financial model.
- Perform bank account reconcilations.
Successful candidates will have:
- Experience in cash management and short-term cash investments.
- Treasury management and banking systems knowledged preferred.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.
- Advanced-level Micorsoft Excel and Powerpoint skills.
Find out more:
If this role is of interest please click the link to apply or contact Olivia Nardell on 020 7332 2126.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.