City of London, London
£40000 - £45000 per annum
2 months ago
My client is a large real estate and property group, who are looking for a motivated and tenacious self-starter to join their group Treasury function in a Treasury operations role.
Reporting into the Treasury Manager an ideal candidate will be able to thrive in a challenging, fast-paced environment and have the ability to work individually as well as part of a dynamic team.
- Execute cash managment of the Group including intercompany transfers, topping up cash pools and Treasury payments.
- Assisting with management of surplus liquidity including mitigating interest expense.
- Management of operational banking structure.
- Working with the tax team to establish cash pooling agreements.
- Implementation of new cash management bank.
- Day to day operational management of all Treasury systems and banking platforms.
Successful candidates will have:
- Experience working within Treasury or accounts department of a commerical enterprise.
- (Desirable) Studying for a professional accountancy or Treasury qualification.
- Excellent numeracy and communication skills.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Knowledge of Yardi or Bloomberg is desirable.
Find out more and apply:
If this role is of interest click the link to apply or contact Olivia Nardell on 020 7332 2126.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.