£30000 - £35000 per annum
3 months ago
I have partnered with a global FTSE 100 corporation who are looking for a Treasury analyst to join their head office function in being responsible for confirmations, settlements and analysis duties.
Reporting into the Assistant Treasurer, the company offer an individual a fast paced, dynamic opportunity within a small team, and flexible working.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Import bank statements and perform daily bank reconciliations for entities managed from the TMS.
- Responsible for trade investigations.
- Send and collect external and internal confirmations of treasury transactions and identify and investigate variances.
- Manage trade finance portfolio.
- Settlement of daily trades.
- Manage KYC process.
- Manage user administration of banking platforms.
Successful candidates will have:
- 1-2 years' experience in corporate Treasury.
- Working knowledge of a TMS.
Find out more and apply:
If this role sounds of interest please click the link to apply or contact Olivia Nardell at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.