£35000 - £40000 per annum
3 months ago
I have partnered with a globally recognised fashion brand who are looking for a Treasury Analyst to support all aspects of treasury operational activities across over 10 countries.
The brand offer numerous benefits, have offices based in London, and operate on a flexible working system.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- 3 months cash flow forecast.
- Monthly treasury reporting.
- Management of local entities' requests.
- IT Treasury Administrator.
- Management of bank authorities and ensuring accounts are up to date.
- Monitoring inter-company affiliate balances.
- Reconciliations of treasury-related balances.
- Group daily cash reporting.
Successful candidates will have:
- 1-3 years corporate Treasury experience.
- A keen interest in Treasury
- Treasury ACT or equivalent qualification.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines.
Find out more and apply:
If this role sounds of interest please click the link to apply or contact Olivia Nardell at email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.