£47000 - £53000 per annum
3 months ago
I am recruiting for a back office treasury analyst role within an international mining company.
They are looking for a candidate with strong back office experience to support the treasury department in managing payments, confirmations and settlements.
Key Responsibilities include:
- The management and maintenance of settlements, bank reconciliations, and inter-company loans using Salmon (TMS) and Finastra.
- Managing of daily cash position including cash in pool accounts, identifying any surplus/ deficit for funding in multi currencies.
- Supporting the development and implementation of TMS systems enhancements.
- Monthly cash reporting and liaising with banks to resolve queries.
- Support the Treasury Manager on ad hoc treasury projects.
Successful candidates will have:
- Degree level education.
- AMCT qualified or studying towards AMCT.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a corporate treasury environment.
Find out more and apply
If this role is of interest please contact Olivia Nardell on 020 7332 2126 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.