This is an exciting Treasury role with an international firm based in Berkshire. Working alongside the Group Treasurer, the analyst will support the team and take ownership of global treasury projects.
- Tracking and reporting treasury movements, financial compliance and risk management
- Supporting and engaging the rating agencies
- Managing value creation activities
- Managing risk reporting and monitoring
- Supporting the treasury operations team
- Professional Finance qualification or part qualified/willingness to study for the AMCT examination
- Experience within a group or corporate treasury environment
- Analytical, detail conscious, organised
- A self-starter able to pick things up quickly
- Strong IT skills e.g. Advanced Excel & PowerPoint
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.