£30000 - £35000 per annum
about 1 month ago
I am currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity to work within a market leading back office team in a large FTSE 100 corporation. The role will work alongside the senior treasury accountant, focusing on challenging and monitoring the front office team and supporting the day-to-day operations of the back office team.
Key responsbilities include:
- Leading the payment approval process for Treasury payments
- Initiating foreign currency payments on behalf of business units
- Liaising with external counterparties to ensure proper settlement of transactions
- Executing urgent and sensitive payments
- Performing daily bank account reconciliations
- Performing month-end accounting procedures, including ownership of some head office accounting reporting packs
Successful candidates will have experience in:
- Degree qualified with experience in a daily transactional environment and exposure to treasury
- Experience using Microsoft Office, mainly excel
- Experience working with a treasury management system
This is a chance for those looking for their first or second career moves in treasury to gain integral insight into the inner workings of a well-established treasury team.
Find out more and apply
If this role is of interest please contact Olivia Nardell on 020 7332 2126 or email email@example.com.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.