15 days ago
The Treasury Analyst will be responsible for the day to day execution and analysis of the front office activity.
It is an exciting opportunity for someone to get excellent front office experience in a global organisation.
The Treasury Analyst (Risk) is expected to assume the following key responsibilities:
* Daily liquidity management
* Executing FX deals and subsidiary funding
* Daily, weekly and monthly reporting to senior management on cash and liquidity matters
* Supporting the business on its acquisition and integration strategy
* Working with Treasury Back Office to complete month end processes around supplying FX rates to the business and booking intercompany loans as required.
KNOWLEDGE & TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIRED:
* The candidate must have international Corporate Treasury experience
* Front office and FX execution experience is desirable
* Knowledge and management of liquidity and cash
* Recognised professional accounting or treasury qualification (e.g. ACT, ACA, ACCA, CIPFA, CIMA) and a track record of continuous professional and management development
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.