Up to £45000 per annum
5 months ago
Brewer Morris are currently recrutiing for a Treasury Analyst position with a global business based in Central London, with a focus on cash flow forecasting and reporting. The day to day responsibilities will include:
- Compiling the daily entity-wide cash flow forecast
- Assembling weekly, monthly, and quarterly cash flow variance reporting
- Ensuring that all cash inflows and outflows are processed through the bank accounts timely and with accuracy
- Supporting user administration of various online banking portals
- Executing foreign exchange transactions
- Ensuring treasury management system is working efficiently and drive improvements
- Providing weekly reporting on cash receipts, restricted cash, and debt positions
- Ensuring all intercompany loan documentation is produced and maintained within the TMS
- Providing back-up in the absence of other treasury analyst(s) in the global treasury team
- Supporting treasury team with adhoc reporting requests
The relevant candidate will have:
- Experience within global corporate treasury
- Part ACT/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Strong Excel skills with prior forecasting experience preferred.
- Experience with a TMS
- Good communication and interpersonal skills - able to deal with all levels
- Strong time management skills, able to manage simultaneous projects and work within aggressive reporting timelines
Please apply if you'd like to know more!
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.