I am working with a well-known global company looking for a Treasury Analyst to join their Treasury Operations team.
The Group Treasury Team is made up of 7 individuals, reporting into the Treasury Assistant. The role requires a good understanding of operational procedures and a proactive approach.
- Reconciliations – Import bank statements and perform daily bank reconciliations for entities managed from the Treasury Management System (“TMS”).
- Confirmations – Send and collect external and internal confirmations of treasury transactions and identify and investigate variances.
- Trade Finance – Liaise with trade finance partners to ensure timely issuance of Bank Guarantees
- Settlements – Maintaining Intertek Finance plc Standard Settlement Instructions (“SSIs”)
Other Duties Include:
- Perform certain analysis and monthly reporting to support the management of treasury operations and risks.
- Continually look for efficiency opportunities and assist with the development of treasury back office systems and processes.
- Provide support on Treasury Projects
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.