10 months ago
My client, an industry-leading FTSE 250 business, is looking for a Front Office Treasury Analyst to join their talented team in East London.
The main responsibilities of the role will be:
- Group cash and liquidity management
- FX hedging and FX dealing through forwards, spots, and swaps
- Prepare intercompany loans
- Liaising with the back office treasury team to ensure settlements are carried out correctly
The successful candidate will have:
- 1-2 years working within a global corporate treasury function
- Fully or part-qualified ACT
- Strong experience working with both Excel and a TMS
If this sounds like it could be a good fit, please get in touch!
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.