City of London, London
7 months ago
Role: Treasury Analyst
Salary: £40,000 basic salary + benefits
My client is an industry-leading business that has enjoyed growth during Covid-19. Based in Central London, they are looking for a Treasury Analyst to join their extremely high achieving team!
The role will involve:
* Production of weekly and monthly Treasury reporting
* Production of interest forecasts for budget
* Maintain database of intercompany loans
* Maintain accurate daily liquidity forecast across the group
* Maintain an accurate database of Group banking arrangements and facilities
* Help with credit rating metrics and supporting analysis
* Prepare and undertake daily dealing positions to manage liquidity positions
In order to apply for this role, you must have:
* Good technical skills, especially in Microsoft Office
* 2-3 years experience in a global corporate treasury function is essential
* Desire to be involved in all things treasury, including ad-hoc projects
* Desire to achieve things as a team
If you would like to know more about this excellent opportunity, please get in touch with me!
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.