Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£30000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus & Benefits
9 months ago
Brewer Morris is delighted to be recruiting a Treasury Analyst, for a highly regarded treasury team located in Milton Keynes. The Analyst will be part of a team of 4 and will report directly into the Group Treasurer.
This role has a number of specific responsibilities whilst being expected to respond flexibly to the needs of the department. The key purpose of the role is to take responsibility for the reporting and forecasting of the group's cash, maintain the systems and banking structure and support the team on ad hoc projects.
- Ensuring effective and efficient daily cash management
- Reporting and forecasting of the Group's cash positioning
- Managing the cash forecasting and improving accuracy
- Establishing and maintain daily, weekly, monthly standard reporting
- Building relationships with key group members
- Managing day to day operations
- Establishing the treasury reporting
- Supporting the team on ad hoc projects
- Maintaining the treasury data
- Degree qualified or equivalent
- AMCT qualification or part qualified
- Highly organised and able to keep to strict deadlines
- Ability to contribute to continuous improvement in the policies, processes and systems
- Positive attitude, with good communication, influencing & negotiation skills
- Able to build strong business relationships
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.