I have partnered with a FTSE 100 Company looking for a Treasury Analyst to join their Central London Treasury team.
Reporting into the Assitant Treasurer, you will help with the day-to-day cash management, intercompany funding and dealing in the financial markets.
– Prepare and undertake daily dealing positions to manage liquidity & FX positions, prepare & upload daily and monthly FX rates and interest rates into Treasury Management System (TMS)
– Produce daily counterparty exposure report and report breaches and changes in credit metrics on a timely basis per treasury policy
– Produce daily cash report with variances to the latest weekly forecast
– Support the preparation of accurate cash flow forecasts through discussion with Banners and central functions
– Prepare daily, weekly and monthly Treasury reporting, and Treasury disclosures for interim, prelim and annual accounts
Successful Candidates will have:
– 3 Years experience in Treasury
– Working towards an accounting qualification
– Experience and aptitude using a Treasury Management System (TMS)
– Strong Microsoft Skills
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.