£40000 - £45000 per annum
8 months ago
This role will assist the Treasury Manager in developing and managing Treasury Operations and daily Cash Management activities across EMEA. They will also support the development of the Treasury Management System and Bank Relationship Management.
They will be responsible for supporting the team in performing the following functions:
- Client Relationship Management: maintain pay in partner accounts, monitor & reconcile collections, payments and manage communications on settlement matters.
- Cash Management: day-to-day cash control, monitor balances, prepare domestic and international payments (CHAPS, SEPA, Giro and cross-border)
- Foreign Exchange: Liaise with trading partners for FX monitoring and trading.
- Bank Relationship Management: Maintain Bank Mandates, manage bank queries.
- Systems: Assist with the implementation of the new Treasury Management System, Kyriba as well as the new ERP, Oracle. Assist with any other system automation related projects.
- Ad-hoc: Provide support to Business Development, Legal, Compliance and Technology teams for new client/partner negotiations, contracts and operational onboarding for Treasury-related matters.
Experience & technical skills required
- The candidate will have at least 2-3 years of experience operating within a corporate or financial services' Treasury function
- Experience with Kyriba or a similar Treasury Management System a plus
- Medium to Advanced Excel skills
- Familiar with online Banking platforms
- Knowledge of Payment Systems
- Highly motivated with excellent analytical skills
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment
- Organised with an appetite for improving existing processes
- Curious mindset and Can-do attitude
- Able to demonstrate a logical approach and innovative thinking
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.