Location: City of London
Salary: up to £55,000 FTC
Job type: 6 Month Contract
Start Date: ASAP
I’m looking for an interim Treasury Analyst to support the front office team with duties involving cash and investment management, FX spot and hedging, and assist in cashflow forecasting.
Their offices are based in City of London and offer hybrid working (2 days in office). This role is needed as soon as possible and will consider notice periods up to 1 Month.
* Investment management of client money portfolios
* Execute FX spot and forward hedge transactions
* Cash management of client money an corporate accounts
* Review investment and FX hedging strategies
* Prepare analysis for reporting, budgeting and forecasting of cash / invested funds / FX exposures / interest income and yields
* Support banking aspects of (mergers, acquisitions, and changes in legal structure)
* Experienced with FX dealing and reporting
* Experience in a large international treasury environment
* Desirable – qualified or studying towards a Treasury or Accounting qualification
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.