City of London, London
£35000 - £37000 per annum
almost 2 years ago
Brewer Morris are curently recruiting for a Treasury Analyst for a global company based in Central London, to get involved in a VERY broad set of responsibilities.
The role consists of:
- Consolidating and analysing weekly cash flow forecasts and Currency Forecasting 3 years forward
- Managing Back Office - Trade Confirmation (FX/IRS) - 360T, Finastra CMS / Queries / Netting / Database
- Preparing and Processing Group Treasury and Head Office payments - CitiDirect / HSBCnet
- Managing Intercompany Loan Function - Agreements / Funding / Reconciling
- Bank Reconciliation
- Recharges - Guarantees
- Reporting - Assisting with Collating data / preparing Treasury slides
The succesful candidate will have:
- Experience in production of Cashflow forecasting,
- Back Office processes.
- Demonstrated ability to manage time efficiently and effectively
- Electronic Banking Payment system exposure.
- Excel and PowerPoint
If this role sounds like it could be the one for you, then please get in touch!
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.