£35000 - £40000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Brewer Morris are currently recruiting for a Treasury Analyst position for a leading consutruction company, to be involved in various aspects of treasury in a rapidly expanding function.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Daily cash position, cash pooling movements, FX collateral management, and forecast to actual reconciliations
- Bank reconciliation lead and co-ordination for the bank accounts
- Support treasury systems development, including:
- International pooling implementation
- Bank statement auto upload
- Cash management role out including auto-reconciliation rules and on-boarding reconciliations across the group
- Development of Treasury modelling
- Responsible for co-ordinating and streamlining use of banking systems and ad-hoc payments
- Involvement in wider Treasury projects
The succesful candidate will have experience:
- Excellent communication, project management and interpersonal skills.
- Driven, confident relationship builder able to work effectively with varying levels of seniority and geographies
- Driven to drive through change in an evolving business
- Has or is or willing to work towards ACT, or similar
- Involves and facilitates others to generate and solve problems.
- Adjusts quickly when priorities change and takes prompt corrective action when needed
If this sounds like the right role for you, or know someone who could be interested, then please get in touch!
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.