- Monitor daily cash position, review cash flow forecast, and execute cash management strategy to meet local funding requirements.
- Ensure timely settlement of Intercompany payables and receivables.
- Oversee borrowing needs to ensure financial stability and maintain sufficient funds to meet operational requirements.
- Liaise with the International offices across the group (Europe, Middle East, Africa, APAC) to ensure cash is repatriated to treasury.
- Execute FX hedging deals in line with the Treasury Policy and in accordance with the changing needs of the business.
- Monitor the effectiveness of hedging policy.
Reporting and Compliance
- Monitor compliance with all covenants and forecast future impacts on covenants.
- Develop and deliver timely and insightful treasury reporting, including Executive and Board reporting.
- Assist with process design and documentation to ensure SOD and business continuity.
- Support with KYC/Onboarding towards banks and third parties.
Treasury Management System
- Collaborate with Finance systems team to optimize treasury systems and technology platforms.
- Identify opportunities for automation and strategic improvement.
Experience and Characteristics:
- Accountancy qualification (ACA or ACCA) and/or Treasury Qualification (ACT).
- Proven treasury experience in a large multinational environment.
- Previous experience in hedging, FX, and international cash management is essential.
- Advanced Excel skills and good knowledge of other MS Office products.
- Great organizational skills and ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Strong problem solver with intellectual curiosity and a “can-do” attitude.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.