Brewer Morris are currently consulting a leading organisation specialising in sustainability centred construction projects throughout the UK. This Treasury Analyst role reports directly into Head of Treasury.
* Monitor and manage the day-to-day liquidity requirements of the business.
* Act as the primary dealer for the cash investments portfolio, executing high value money market transactions (including money market funds and deposits)
* Be responsible for processing AP and treasury payments
* Own the short- and medium-term cash flow forecasting process
* Assist with the maintenance of the Company’s financial model and the provision of relevant analysis to support the Company’s finance strategy and decision-making
* Prepare reporting on liquidity and cash positions and be comfortable presenting it at a senior level
* Be responsible for the administration of the disbursements between Finance/Treasury/Banks systems and be point of reference for any banking/payment queries
* Monitor and report on cash investments in line with the Treasury policies and procedures
* Be responsible for the administration of bank accounts and mandates
* Perform bank account reconciliations within the Treasury Management System
* Demonstrated dedication to continuous improvement and analytical problem-solving capabilities.
* Advanced proficiency in MS Excel and a keen tech-savvy approach.
* Ability to communicate professionally and clearly with counterparties and colleagues of all levels and disciplines is critical.
* Must hold or be working towards professional Treasury/Accounting qualifications.
* Exposure to financial modelling and TMS systems is preferred.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.