West London, London
£36000 - £40000 per annum
over 1 year ago
I am currently recruiting for a Treasury Analyst position based in West London. My client is looking for a treasury analyst with 2/3 years experience to join their treasury team, with a particular focus on funding and cash management.
The role will consist of:
- Initiating settlements of funding transfers
- Be the main point of contact for maintaining user access to various online banking portals
- Monitoring bank accounts - over 500
- Manage the recording of bank accounts in the eBAM system and be the expert in this system going forward, including continually improving the efficiency and use of this system in our day to day activities.
- Liaising with banks on KYC
- Contribute to constant improvements in the new TMS
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- 2/3 years experience working in a global treasury function
- A bachelor's degree in a finance/economics course
- Part qualified or fully qualified
- Experience in working with cash flow models
- Experience working with a TMS in a previous role
Please send your CV to email@example.com if you think this could be the role for you!!
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.