£35000 - £43000 per annum
11 months ago
My client is a FTSE listed company looking for a treasury analyst to join their hugely talented team!!! The role will sit within a fast developing function and will focus on the cash management of the group.
The main responsbilities will be:
- Performing the daily cash positioning for all entities
- Working on cash repatriation strategies, management of intercompany positions, cash flow forecasting
- Bank account management
- Treasury reporting
- Working to provide greater transparency around risk management
- Governance and control
In order to apply, you must:
- Have a good track record of academics
- Part qualified AMCT
- 3 years experience in a corporate treasury function
- Cash management experience within a largescale multinational
If this role is of interest please let me know!!!!
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.