£35000 - £45000 per annum
over 1 year ago
My client is a FTSE 100 company looking for a treasury analyst to join their team that is going through a lot of changes. The role has a particular focus on cash management.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Degree qualified with good track record in education
- Working towards a treasury qualification
- 3 years experience working in corporate treasury
- Experience of cash management within a large multinational company
- Strong analytical skills
- Driven to continuous self-improvement
The main duties will include:
- Performing daily cash position for all group entities
- Work with other levels to understand broader aspects of cash management
- Drive the improvement processes to enhance efficiency
- Assist with bank account management, including opening/closing, updating mandates, maintain relationships, managing ongoing costs
- Treasury reporting (monthly, interim, year end)
- Monitor cash, liquidity, FX risk management, interest rate risk, and control improvements
- Ensure and drive compliance with policy
- Support the management of cash flow forecasting processes
- Drive cash efficiencies across functions
If you are looking for a treasury analyst role in a continuously growing function to build upon your 3-5 years experience in corporate treasury then give me a call!
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.