I am recruiting for a treasury analyst role in a top treasury function in a FTSE 100 company. My client is looking for a treasury analyst with a few years of experience in a good treasury function to join their team.
The main responsibilities are:
- Centralising and maintaining the Group's guarantee facilities
- Defining policy and risk management
- Being at the forefront of treasury innovation, in particular with regards to risk management, FX management, blockchain and transaction banking
- Providing support for ad-hoc projects
The successful candidate will be:
- Exceptionally bright and can adapt with varied tasks day to day
- Degree qualified and qualified/part-qualified in a professional qualification
- Able to interpret movements within business and financial markets, providing guidance to senior management
- Able to work as part of a team with all facets of the business across all levels
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you please get in touch!
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.