Location: Central London
Salary: up to £250 per day (PAYE)
Job type: 6 Month Contract
Start Date: ASAP
I’m looking for an interim Treasury Administrator to support with back office cash and banking activities.
Their offices are based in Central London and offer hybrid working (1-2 days in office). This role is an immediate start and best suits candidates with a notice period of 2 weeks or less.
* Open and Close bank accounts with banking partners adhering to internal processes
* Support with Bank account set up in SAP S/4 HANA, Banking portals and other internal systems
* Support with SAP S/4 HANA UAT testing of the new accounts
* Completion and approval of documentation for the restructuring, including banking documentation (KYC, mandates, opening documents).
* Assisting the Treasury Project Manager with managing external relationships and cover project calls when required
* To support activities the SMEs with local and/or in-country knowledge and support through our design, testing, training and deployment
* Experienced in Bank account documentation and transactional banking
* Experience in a corporate treasury environment
* Experience with banking platforms and related systems (TMS desirable)
* Desirable – experience delivering treasury operational projects
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.