Treasury Accounting Manager
I have been exclusively retained by a FTSE 100 looking for a Treasury Accounting Manager to join their team who undertakes FP&A, control and business partnering activities.
Reporting to the Head of Treasury Finance, the role focuses on managing external relationships, budgeting and Financial Control.
- Budgeting and forecasting for debt and derivatives.
- Internal and external reporting including IFRS 7 disclosures.
- Ensuring high level of Financial Control including key balance sheet reconciliations.
- Implementing iprovements to the TMS to account for new development.
- Partner with and support the shared service centre.
Successful candidates will have:
- Professional accounting qualification.
- Good working knowledge of IFRS9 and IFRS7, especially hedge accounting.
- Solid understanding of financial instruments, especially accounting and valuation of complex derivatives.
Find out more and apply:
If this role is of interest please click the link to apply or email Olivia Nardell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.