City of London, London
£50000 - £75000 per annum + + benefits
2 months ago
Brewer Morris have partnered with a global leader in payments and financial services to expand their treasury function. The business is experiencing high levels of success and is now investing in their core business functions.
The Treasury Accounting Manager position will lead and own the functions accounting responsibilities, reporting directly into the head of the function. This is a fundamental role in establishing the functions core processes and analytics.
You will be covering areas such as:
- Owning the cash flow forecasting (short/Medium term) to then present the senior stakeholders with key management information
- Calculating the treasury FX P&L across multiple currencies
- Working with the treasury leaders and technology teams to automate reporting and being a subject matter expert to provide a consultative viewpoint on the automation process.
- Reviewing the treasury actuals vs budget and providing updates and forecasts alongside a commentary.
- Preparation of the day-to-day reporting as well as owning the month end reporting activities.
In order to be succesful in applying you must:
- Be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Have had treasury accounting experience in financial services, preferably a multi-currency environment
- Be able to build KPI dashboards
- Well versed in key treasury account reporting methods
- Wanting to join a fast paced, dynamic and successful environment
This position is moving quickly so in order to apply you will need to register your interest quickly
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.