£50000 - £55000 per annum
7 months ago
We have a current opportunity for a Treasury Accountant on a permanent basis. The position will be based in London.
Your new business is a leading mining business based in London; they are currently looking to hire a Treasury Accountant to join there growing treasury function.
In your new role as Treasury Accountant, you will:
- Be responsible for the daily accounting and reporting
- Treasury Operations
- Daily bank reconciliation
- Interface between TMS and Accounting system Is complete (Quantam and SAP)
- Hedge accounting, FX swaps, Currency swaps
To be successful in your new role you will have:
- Previous experience in a Treasury accounting position
- Qualified ACA, ACCA, CIMA
- Familiarity with accounting software
- Use of Quantam would be beneficial
- Daily cash flow forecasting experience
If this role is of interest, please do reach out and the team will be happy to help
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.