A global media company are looking for a qualified Treasury Accountant to join their central London function.
The role will be primarily focused on monthly reporting of Treasury centres, ensuring compliance and controls, and external reporting.
- Responsibility for P&L and Balance Sheet reporting for a number of Treasury centres.
- Ensure correct interest calculation.
- Set up new accounts where required for Treasury Centres Chart of Accounts.
- Month end reconciliation of accounts.
- Preparation of tax packs for Year/Quarter end.
- Preparation of Audit documentation for annual audits and half yearly reviews.
- Preparation of Annual Statutory Accounting Reporting.
- Overseeing fixed assets within London Treasury centres.
- Completed/Near to qualifying (ACCA, ACA, CIMA).
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Excellent Office Skills – Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint.
- Self-starting and strong interpersonally.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.