£50000 - £70000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Brewer Morris is currently representing an international transport management company for the recruitment of a Treasury Accountant. The role covers a range of treasury and accounting activities, reporting into the Treasury Controller the Accountant will work closely with all members of the Treasury team.
- Statutory reporting and disclosure of treasury transactions under IFRS
- Analysing the period end treasury accounting (derivative valuations, hedge accounting, accruals)
- Maintaining treasury related systems
- Managing the Reval Accounting module
- Identifying and pursing opportunities to streamline and improve processes/controls
- Building strong relationships with finance colleagues including Treasury Front Office, External Reporting, Tax and Business support
- Qualified ACA, ACCA, CIMA or foreign equivalent
- Proactive individual with rigorous analytical capability, intellectual curiosity and strong organisational skills
- At least 5 years relevant treasury accounting experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of operational treasury
- Exposure in internal and external audit
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.