Brewer Morris are currently recruiting for a fast paced, rapidly growing FinTech. The Treasury Accountant will work closely with the Treasury Manager and key stakeholders within the business. You must be a qualified accountant and have experience in Treasury to be considered for the role.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Daily treasury ledger management
- Responsible for bank reconciliations
- Monitor and report on Foreign exchange risk exposures
- Conduct month-end close processes
- Month end reporting
- Key contact for internal and external auditors
- Maintenance of TMS
- Assistance on ad-hoc projects
- Must be ACA/ACCA Qualified
- Good knowledge of the Treasury function
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Experience using TMS
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.