I am currently recruiting for the Role of Treasury Accountant.
The function of this role is the accounting and reporting of treasury functions under IFRS and the development and management of Reval.
Roles and Responsibilities;
- Financial forecasting, reporting, budgeting
- Analysis of account movements
- Interaction with external auditors relating to financial reporting, corporate governance compliance and financial risk management
- Booking and reviewing all hedge accounting entries
- Set up and management of Reval accounting rules and ownership of chart accounts
Successful candidate will;
- ACA, ACCA, CIMA qualified with at least 2 years' experience in treasury accounting
- Knowledge and experience of group accounting
- Experience or exposure to internal/external audit
- Familiar with IFRS
- Focus on accuracy and good analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.