My client is a multinational chemical distribution company looking to bring on a recently qualified big 4 accountant to be the treasury accountant within their ex-big 4 finance department.
In order to be successful you must be:
- Driven to excel in your field
- A self-starter - you need to be proactive in your approach to work
- Qualified or qualifying this year from a big 4
The role will entail:
- Leading the ongoing reporting and processes
- Managing ongoing audit process undertaken by banks
- Involvement in overall treasury management and reporting, including internal loan agreements
- Reporting short-term cash flow
The role will also provide the opportunity to branch out into wider finance areas as the company expands during your time there!
If you are looking to step into industry from a big 4 then please let me know!
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.