about 1 year ago
Brewer Morris is representing a manufacturing company for the recruitment of a Treasury Accountant. The Accountant will report into the Head of Treasury and will be responsible of managing all aspects cash flow, foreign exchange and treasury accounting for the group.
- Ensuring sufficient liquidity and to supervise all aspects of cash flow on a daily and monthly basis.
- Optimising cash and working capital within the group
- Ensuring month end accounting and treasury reporting for management
- Analysing and understanding FX exposures within the group
- Building out appropriate models of controls for compliance and reporting
- Managing cash allocation, credit and collections system implementation, scoping, testing and training
- Liaising with AR and AP team to improve working capital
- Performing analysis on cashflow, free cashflow, working capital bridges vs plan and actuals building relevant models and bridges
- Ensuring all treasury payments are authorised in a timely manner environment working with various relevant stakeholders
- Ensuring all bank reconciliations are performed daily
- Managing treasury operations
- Supporting the administration of the bank accounts managed within the group including the bank mandate and online administration process
- Supporting ad-hoc projects
- Advanced Excel skills
- Previous experience in a similar position would be advantageous
- Good team player and project management skills
- Strong stakeholder management and able to deliver to tight deadlines
- Treasury qualification desirable (ex. AMCT) + Bachelors Degree
- Strong technical treasury experience
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.