Brewer Morris are working with a leading insurance business to recruit an experienced Treasury Accountant to join the team. With a requirement of min. 50% of your time in the office in Liverpool Street, a successful candidate must be able to work efficiently in the office as well as from home.
Key Responsiblilities Include:
- Manage and develop the group’s intercompany and employee share loan processes
- Improve cash visibility by developing and managing a single list of bank accounts in the treasury management system (TMS)
- Support delivery of the group’s cash pooling objectives
- Support existing and emerging treasury and cash management activities as the group and function grow
A Successful Candidate Will Have:
- Previous experience financial services or insurance sector experience within a group treasury or finance function
- Must have demonstrable experience of intercompany loan setup and management
- Previous exposure to transfer pricing implications of multinational loans including multicurrency exposure
- Previous experience in operating and developing a TMS (Kyriba distinct advantage)
- Demonstrable experience in loan administration and control
- Demonstrable experience of managing a group cash pool
- Candidates must have prior Treasury in-house banking exposure
- Part Qualified towards a Treasury or accounting qualification.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.