Transfer Pricing Senior Manager – FTSE 100
I am working with a FTSE 100 business sourcing for a Senior Transfer Pricing Manager to join their London team. You will have solid industry transfer pricing experience across documentation and more strategic TP, looking to make a move into a market leading tax team.
You will work closely with the Tax Director and will manage all aspects of transfer pricing. This will be achieved through proactive delivery of value in line with their Tax Strategy, effective strategic advice and partnering to the business, as well as full compliance with stat requirements.
You will be part of a transfer pricing team including 2 Transfer Pricing Managers and a Data Analyst.
This role will provide the opportunity to proactively work with numerous departments globally and external advisors, as well as being a key member of the global tax team.
- Develop and implement the Group’s Transfer Pricing strategy, ensuring cohesion with strategic use of APAs and MAPs to provide maximum value and reduce risk
- Management of transfer pricing data, processes and governance to align transfer pricing requirements with business goals
- Design and develop the global transfer pricing policies for all intercompany transactions.
- Review status of intercompany legal agreements and ensure all transfer pricing policies are reflected.
- Identification of transfer pricing planning opportunities aligned with the overall transfer pricing rules and lead the execution
- Have a leading role on transfer pricing audits
- Liaising with and managing the external advisors in relation to the review of deliverables, management of external fees and working with them for ad-hoc transfer pricing technical queries.
- Monitor OECD and other global transfer pricing developments in order to advise the business on potential impact of those changes.
- Identification of material transfer pricing and customs valuation risks and implement mitigations to reduce risks.
- Conduct a review of the transfer pricing processes (from identification of transfer pricing trigger events to audit resolution).
- Understand and test how transfer pricing policies are executed currently. Identify opportunities to improve, streamline and access efficiencies.
- Development and management of a robust Transfer Pricing Documentation process
- Identification of all the transfer pricing documentation requirements across all the entities of the group.
- Monitor the project management for the Transfer Pricing Documentation area and draft or review transfer pricing reports
- Review the benchmarking searches prepared in house using licensed benchmarking software (TP Catalyst) for all relevant transactions and may commission and review benchmarking exercises by advisors where required.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.