Transfer Pricing Manager
It’s a Candidate’s market which means its the right time to explore your options.
A top-tier firm is looking for a Transfer Pricing Assistant Manager/Manager specialising in Financial Services.
You will want to align yourself with this well-established organisation that offers audit, tax and advisory services to a wide range of clients.
As a Transfer Pricing Assistant Manager/Manager, you will be working in a national team of transfer pricing specialists from various backgrounds. Your responsibilities will include:
– Develop and build your own client relationships
– Documenting pricing policies
– Benchmarking market prices across transaction types and industries
– Assisting with global projects dealing with multiple jurisdictions
– Identifying key industry features that influence transaction pricing
– Supporting client queries regarding the tax authority and APA
Ideally, you will be:
– Qualified with a CTA, ACA, CA, Masters in Economics or the equivalent
– Prior experience in transfer pricing, benchmarking, and managing junior team members
– A team player with excellent communication skills, and a willingness to keep developing your technical skills
In return, you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package. These benefits include lunch allowance, discretionary bonus, a flexible working policy which allows you to decide when, where and how you work.
For further information, please contact Tooba Ahmad at Brewer Morris at 02073329631 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.