€65000 - €85000 per annum + Car, Bonus, Benefits
over 1 year ago
Our client, a global Dutch MNC is looking for a full-time transfer pricing specialist, who will report to the Management Team of Group Taxation based in their HQ in the Netherlands.
Major Tasks and responsibilities:
- Be part of the expert centre to support the group in all transfer pricing issues.
- Monitor and identify pro-actively potential transfer pricing issues and opportunities for all businesses.
- Maintain regular communication with the team in the Netherlands as well as across the key markets of China, US, Brazil, India.
- Identify and analyse impact of new transfer pricing developments.
- Supervise and be part of local transfer pricing audits.
The ideal candidate:
- University degree in Tax Law or Economics with proficiency in English and willingness to learn other languages.
- Experience in transfer pricing and international taxes, international working experience in-house or consultancy most preferred.
- Interested in working together with colleagues from different cultures.
- Able to operate in a multi-disciplinary setting with conflicting interests.
- Business oriented with strong communication skills and analytical skills.
- An excellent team player with ability to multitask and prioritize, showing outstanding leadership and networking skills.
- Persistent on principles but practical in finding solutions and result-driven.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.