€60000 - €65000 per annum + Bonus, Benefits
over 1 year ago
Our client, a global multinational is looking to appoint a Transfer Pricing Manager into their team in Brussels on an initial 12month contract.
As Transfer Pricing Manager, you will be part of the global tax team where you will play a key role in coordinating the Transfer Pricing activities of the group. Working on a variety of international compliance, research, consulting and planning issues
- Coordinate Transfer Pricing compliance within the Group, avoid duplication of TP-reports, track timely and accurate compliance (locally as well as centrally), keep worldwide overview, including status of pending (local) tax audits.
- Monitor and communicate / educate internally (at request) on international Transfer Pricing developments from / in relation to EU, OESD, IBFD, G-20, and similar institutions.
- Ensure timely and accurate filing of Country by Country Reporting (CbCr) with the tax authorities.
- Arrange for timely and accurate Master Files and Country Files (legal Transfer Pricing requirement).
- Monitor TP tax risk management and initiate appropriate actions.
- You hold a master's degree in Tax Law / Fiscal Economics and have a minimum of 4 years Transfer Pricing Experience
- As an experienced relationship manager, you are able to establish and maintain strong relations across functions, with the company management and with external business partners
- You are a strategic thinker capable of driving ideas clearly and with conviction at all levels of industry
- Thanks to your seniority you are able to lead complex discussions, with a drive to achieve the result without losing commitment from others.
- Throughout your professional career you have developed a strong experience of working in lateral teams with different experts and different cultural backgrounds.
- Excellent command of the English language and preferably of another language
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.