Transfer Pricing Expert
We count on you for:
In this role you will provide transfer pricing support and advice to the group’s global affiliates by:
- Contributing to important Transfer Pricing projects led by Head of TP
- Assisting Head of TP to advise Global Business Units and Functions with the analysis of Transfer Pricing data, policy, procedures, legislation and practice and supporting the implementation of action plans.
- Advising Businesses and Functions on the selection and application of transfer pricing methods and appropriate methods of benchmarking in relation to common transaction flows, under the supervision of Head of TP.
- Assisting Head of TP in Transfer Pricing controversies with Tax authorities.
- Reviewing documentation prepared both internally and externally, including compliance with IRS guidelines for US transfer pricing documentation.
- Keeping your technical knowledge up to date and informing the business of significant changes and developments which would affect transfer pricing.
You will bring:
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- 3- 5 years of transfer pricing experience gained in industry or a major accounting, economics or legal practice.
- A strong understanding of the US Code Section 482 and OECD TP Guidelines.
- A high standard of written and spoken English is essential; French or another major world language would be an advantage.
- Strong team spirit and ability to build relationships
- Confident to question / challenge.
- Good communication skills.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.