Amsterdam, North Holland
€55000 - €65000 per annum + Bonus, Benefits
10 months ago
Our client, a leading Dutch consumer company is looking to hire a Transfer Pricing Assistant/Manager. The incumbent will form part of the global tax function based in Amsterdam, working closely with the Head of Transfer Pricing and the rest of the group tax team, totalling 12 heads.
- Supporting and/or leading global and regional projects to enhance the group's Transfer Pricing framework and intercompany transactions including global re-vamp of services in terms of Transfer Pricing methodology, operational execution and ongoing compliance.
- Project support e.g. acquisitions, cross-border financing arrangements etc.
- Produce financial and economic analysis/models to support pricing decisions and compliance
- Manage Transfer Pricing audits, working with advisors and local finance teams in the development of audit strategy, preparing defence files and audit responses. Ongoing articulation and presentation of key issues, progression and risk to senior tax and business management.
- Development and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholder organisations on a global basis
- Lead quarterly business/Transfer Pricing review cadence with a view to ensuring proper execution of transfer pricing policies and identification of business changes impacting transfer pricing compliance within the Group.
- Monitor all transfer pricing developments both local and international
- Assistance in undertaking Group wide functional analysis and documentation
- Engaging with 3rd party providers in ensuring robust, consistent, compliant and sustainable transfer pricing documentation
- Professional qualifications within a relevant area such as Finance and/or Tax
- At least 3 years of transfer pricing experience gained from a public accounting/practice and/or industry. Industry experience would be highly advantageous.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills as well as strong analytical and problem solving skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work across all levels of the organisation to influence and drive change; provide technical guidance and promote compliant transfer pricing behaviours across the business.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.