Transfer Pricing Assistant Manager
We have partnered with a FTSE 100 company to search for a Transfer Pricing Assistant Manager located in London.
As a Transfer Pricing Assistant Manager, you will report to the Head of Transfer Pricing and support the wider team. This transfer pricing team has a broad range of projects to get involved in. Some of your responsibilities include:
- Implementation and maintenance of transfer pricing policies.
- Assisting with global and local transfer pricing projects, such as the two ongoing IP projects.
- Test, review and signoff outputs of transfer pricing processes executed by the operational tax team.
- Day-to-day responsibility for transfer pricing documentation compliance.
- Being the first point of contact for overseas and local finance teams to develop efficient communication channels.
To be considered for this position, you will need to be ACCA, ACA, CTA, or ADIT qualified with experience in transfer pricing. Broader experience in international tax will be advantageous.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary of c.£70,000, cash allowance, a bonus, and a host of benefits. The team operate on a flexible hybrid-working model of two days in the office.
Unfortunately, this role will not offer visa sponsorship.
For more information, please contact Richard Williamson at email@example.com or on 020 7332 2172.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.