£55000 - £60000 per annum
about 1 month ago
A leading FTSE 100 business are looking for a transfer pricing advisor to join the team in London.
This is an ideal move if you are looking for a first move into industry within an organisation that will help you develop and give you exposure to senior leaders within the business. You will be a confident talker and have an active interest in developing relationships and being part of the business strategy.
If you've got some of the below:
* Expertise in transfer pricing including OECD guidelines, laws and documentation
* A practice or in-house background
* A strategic mindset with an ambition to build relationships with leaders within the business
You can get:
* A competitive base salary of up to £60k per annum
* Excellent benefits and perks including hybrid working
* The chance to develop and grow within an industry leading tax team
For further information please contact Kyle Linzell of Brewer Morris at email@example.com or on 020 7332 9641
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.