Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare federal and state tax returns for individuals, businesses, estates and trusts.
- Assist in tax planning and research to minimize tax liabilities.
- Review financial records such as income statements and documentation of expenditures.
- Assist with IRS audit defense and correspondence
- Assist accounting services team in monthly bookkeeping and payroll engagements.
- Be involved in multiple client engagements and special projects -.
- Work in an office with a controlled environment with the ability to work remote
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent time-management skills, and ability to meet aggressive timelines.
- Strong attention to detail while conceptually understanding the big picture of the firm.
- Outstanding communications skills, with internal & external stakeholders.
- Strong people skills in a team environment, as well as the ability to work independently.
- Ability to follow instructions and multi-task in fast-paced environment.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelors degree, Masters preferred
- 0-2 years public accounting experience preferred
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.