- Assisting in the identification and documenting of tax return positions
- Managing fixed assets in tax software for compliance and financial reporting
- Analyzing complex accounting transactions to ensure appropriate tax treatment
- Supporting the quarterly and annual provision process and responding to questions and inquiries from the financial statement auditors
- Preparing federal and state tax returns and work papers for a complex group of legal entities
- Analyzing financial statements and other financial data, specifically as they relate to tax compliance and tax planning
- Performing technical tax research using electronic research services and generating documentation to support tax return filing positions and refund claims
- Assisting the federal tax controversy team in responding to information document requests and analyzing data for FIN 48 purposes
- Providing outstanding client service through responsiveness to questions and requests by the business units, including interaction with staff and departments throughout the organization
Education, Experience, & Skill Requirements
- Experienced gained through college degree programs and or certifications in Accounting, or related field.
- 3 to 5+ years relevant experience and Big 4 accounting firm experience.
- Comprehensive knowledge of accounting and tax requirements and the underlying policy, practices and procedures of public companies
- Basic knowledge of tax return processes.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.