£65000 - £75000 per annum
4 months ago
A large FTSE 100 group are looking for a Tax Manager to join their reporting team. It's a great move for someone with extensive tax reporting experience (from practice or in-house) who is looking to make a real impact within a global firm.
This role will have a core focus on improving tax reporting processes with a contribution to tax technology projects within the group. A keen eye for detail and a hunger for process improvement is a must to join the team.
If you've got some of the below:
* A strong tax reporting/accounting background from practice or in-house
* Experience of working within a tax technology team and leading projects
* Ideally a qualified accountant ACA/ACCA/CTA
You can get:
* A competitive base salary of up to £70k per annum + bonus + car allowance
* Exposure to a broad range of work alongside an experienced team
* Excellent perks including training and development opportunities
For further information please contact Kyle Linzell of Brewer Morris E: email@example.com T: 0 20 7332 9641.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.