Tax Reporting & Compliance Manager – (£100K)
A FTSE 100 business based in Essex are looking for a Tax C&R Manager to join their team and report into the Head of Tax. You will have strong experience in tax reporting to lead on half-year and year-end reporting, as well as assist with transfer pricing, tax compliance and projects.
Responsibilities will include:
- Co-ordinate the tax reporting process with regional tax leads and local finance teams, prepare consolidated current and deferred tax schedules to calculate the externally reported tax numbers and disclosures
- Prepare and maintain detailed ETR and cash tax forecasts, and model the impact of tax planning, business changes and legislative updates
- Consider the tax accounting implications of changes to IFRS accounting standards
- Manage the Group’s CBCR filing obligations and lead the response to Public CBCR developments
- Support the design of a cost-effective Pillar II reporting and compliance process
- Provide tax accounting support on M&A transaction and tax projects
- Evaluate and implement technological solutions to deliver improvements in tax reporting and compliance processes
- Manage the production of periodic operational transfer pricing calculations. This will include the identification of data sources, collection and processing of data and calculation of Group intercompany transactions in line with Group transfer pricing policies.
- Support with any other transfer pricing operational matters
- Review UK corporation tax returns prepared in-house
- Monitor global tax audits and maintain a schedule of uncertain tax provisions
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.